You can pay for your reservation through the following methods:
1. Electronic Funds Transfer(EFT)& International Bank Transfers
You can pay by EFT or international Bank Transfer. Simply look on your invoice for our banking details and load us as a beneficiary on your bank account. Once payment is done, send proof of payment to your consultant and remember to use your reference number on your invoice when making the payment.
2. Paygate Online Credit Card
- You can pay for your reservation with your credit card. According to South African Reserve Bank legislation, we will need a copy of your credit card, the completed Credit Card authorisation form and a copy of your passport or ID document. Ask your consultant for this form. This is the most affordable and convenient way to pay and it is a very secure system with zero international bank charges/commissions and give great exchange rates. Please note, for this option we currently only process the payment in ZAR.
1& 2 are our preferred methods of payment as they are the easiest and safest methods to use.
3. Exchange4Free payment option
- This is a secure online payment gateway, so please click the ‘make a payment now’ button if you would like to continue to pay with exchange4free.